Anyone can access the content at Up All Hours. You can read a feature, listen to an audio version, search for information or watch a video whenever you want.
However, there are some things you can only do if you become a member. These include:
- Leave comments underneath individual articles. For example, after reading our feature about potty training, you might want to share a tip about what worked for you. Or you might want to sympathise with one of our resident parents, after reading about something they've been through recently.
- Save something to read later. Once you have your own profile, you can save your favourite articles in one place.
- Ask our resident experts a question. We're happy to pass on a question - anonymously if you like - but only if you're a member.
- 'Like' a piece of content, by pressing [insert heart icon]. Then your fellow readers will know what's popular - and we'll know that you want us to produce more like it.
- Enter competitions. We've got some juicy competitions coming up between now and Christmas, but only members can enter.
- Take advantage of discounts and offers.
- Receive a monthly newsletter by e-mail, with some sneak previews and exclusive material.
All we need is your name, e-mail address and a password, so that you can manage your own profile - if you want. But you don't have to provide any more than those three things. We know how boring it is when you're asked for more details than that.
We promise not to send you e-mails from third parties, and we won't e-mail you ourselves more than once a month.